Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Yay for jobs!

Sitting in class and I have absolutely nothing to write, I have just realized though that today is my first day off in 7 days! YAY for me! I've really liked my job since I started, however I'm really starting to dislike it. I have a crazy boss that freaks out if we wear nice sandals but lets us wear short to work, huh?? He also lets one of my coworkers take off an hour to go work out, what boss in his right mind allows someone to do that?! Honestly he's a very nice man, he just has some crazy ideas and he tend to favor the men at our job! Now I know thats not right!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

thats insane that he would let somebody leave to go to the gym lol..where do you work?

Roselie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andy said...

Yeah, why do the nuts always get promoted?
Ya know, I think it's OK law (or maybe federal) that you have to have a 30 min lunch if you work more than 6.5 hours. I only know this since my work is serious about us getting our lunches on time. Might want to check into that and let them know. :)

#perksofshiplife said...

I can understand the shoes as they don't look very professional...but neither do shorts in most instances. My boss, who thorougly enjoys me working for her, lets me leave early for rehearsal, but I always try and make the time up later.

Roselie said...

Oh yeah I don't complain about the shoes I have to wear, it is work after all, but come on, shorts? That not professional at all. I'll for sure check that out, im sure its more than 15 min. though!

An Airman's Princess said...

HMMM I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU CAN WEAR SHORTS BUT NOT SANDALS! WERE THEY FLIP FLOPS OR LIKE NICE LOOKING ONES??

Roselie said...

They were nice, not flip flops! I dont understand either? lol