Monday, June 21, 2010

Weekend!

I had a great weekend, Very calm! I finally, after years of waiting, got a Sunday off so I got to spend it with my family. My boss told me that he is thinking about closing the store on Sundays from now on, so of course that made my weekend even greater! I love having Sundays off, I'd honestly rather work every single day and have my Sundays off then anything else. I hope every one had a great Fathers day, My dad didn't really want to do anything for his day. See my dad is a very "to himself" man, he like to be alone and usually spends his day in the garage playing old records. We wish he would show a little more emotion sometimes, but we love him just the way he is!

5 comments:

tworthen said...

Where do you work?

LEB said...

More to the point, where do you work that you don't mind working everyday but Sunday? If it were up to me, I never would! haha!

Roselie said...

lol well i really dont want to work everyday, I was just trying to show how much I love sundays off!! LOL I work for a cellphone company..

Andy said...

Glad it was good for ya. :)

@okieprof said...

Yep, weekends should be off...that is a benefit, I hope, of getting out of college.