Friday, June 18, 2010

Cooking? Maybe not!

So I cook just about every day of my life, I really enjoy it! However today the man upstairs was telling me to hang up my chefs hat!!!! I began by heating up some oil to fry plantains, little me forgot to turn it down once it got hot and while I was frying the plantains I burnt my hand, left the spoon in the oil and melted it and burt some of them.. I managed to salvage quite a few, enough to keep me satisfied. Then I proceeded to make breaded telapia, I shouldn't have ignored the signs! While I was making it I decided to flip it over like there wasn't hot oil in the pan, yeah it splattered all over me!! Thank you judge Alex for distracting me, if it weren't for your extremely good looks I wouldn't be burnt right now! All in all my meal was delicious other then the fact that I've got 3 huge burnt on my chest and lower neck that look like hickeys... I guess that the price I pay for a good meal!

3 comments:

Andy said...

ouch, but lol!
Your blog is always entertaining.

#perksofshiplife said...

Sometimes if just happens..you forget to pay attention. At least you came out ok.

Roselie said...

lol, thanks, my neck looks pretty funny!