Monday, June 7, 2010

Background Check

So I realized that my Blog is mostly about living with my roomies however you'll know very little about them so I decide to give you'll a little background. Whitney is an Advertisement major that honestly needs to be a women study major. I swear she'd burn her bras if she was a 1st wave feminist but she knows we've evolved! This girl has changed her major a million times so naturally shes been in college more yrs then needed, but shes honestly one of the most kind hearted people I know. Shes the one that always see the good in people and she'll never judge anyone but shes not scared of telling it to you how it is! BTW shes the one that always wrecks her cars...LOL! Now Luci is the complete opposite of Whitney, she's a Criminal Justice major so she's been programed to think that every situation is going to turnout bad, she got so mad at us the other day just because we left the door unlocked and we were ten feet away. She is however the one that keeps us grounded and we love her for that... She also always has the best advice and shes the most determined person I know. I love these girls, best roomies ever....

2 comments:

@okieprof said...

Terrific terms and specific details!

Asidney said...

Always great to love your roomies:) I loved some and not so loved some:)