Sunday, June 13, 2010

I said "she needs padding"!


Here's an update on my CRAZY roommate and her extremely bad luck with cars!! This friday all the girls decided that we should have a girls night at Applebees. When we left my roommate was driving behind me, I was just jamming in my car when I slammed on the brakes at a red light and BOMB!! Yes my roommate rear ended me! when I slammed on my brakes she was looking down changing the radio station.. Bad timing huh! So yeah, we waited about 45 min for the cops to get there and another 45 for the tow truck...My poor dear child was freaking out the whole time! I felt so bad for her, we would just be standing there in silence when she would just start balling and saying how she was never going to have children because they say they're going to be ten times worse to you then you were to your parents... The cop just kept asking me if she was always this animated lol! BTW he was a cutie, highlight of my night! Well that was my weekend! Im just happy that shes ok and so am I, better that she hit me then anyone else, I say!

5 comments:

Aimee Daniels said...

Poor girls!

Andy said...

She needs a bike.

LEB said...

Did yours get damaged?

Carrie said...

Where was the wreak? Applebee's at May and Memorial? There is a hot cop that works that vicinity...

Roselie said...

it was on 150th and santafe, but its the same vicinity so it may have been him!! LOL