Wednesday, June 2, 2010

SwearJarr?? Huh

So my roommate is going to love this.... She is a Twitter fanatic, no joke! She can't even go to sleep without twitting first, its kinda sad if you ask me. Anyways shes also into helping out others. I was looking through mashable.com and found this link about twitter creating a swearjarr, each time someone swears it charges them a fee, well its more like you can choose to donate, but either way whatever you donate will go to a charity that twitter chooses at the beginning of each month...pretty cool huh? Here is the link http://mashable.com/2010/06/02/swearjarr/ check it out.

5 comments:

Andy said...

I'd be in trouble with that one. heh....

Roselie said...

Yeah so would I, if it were a requirement to pay id delete me twitter account right this sec.

Stef said...

I just come up with creative ways of swearing, like "f'n"... it says what I want to say without offending delicate sensibilities.

A "Swear Jar" seems like a silly idea to me.

An Okie Sample said...

I agree with Stef. I say things instead like "what the eff?" lol... but i give ya props for trying to break a bad habit! :)

Roselie said...

With the sailor family I have im sure as soon as I told them im trying to break the habit they'd laugh in m y face! But hey twitters got a good idea here, it could really help out a lot and its going to put them on the map, even more then they already are.