Friday, June 4, 2010

First time cookin!


IM ALIVE!!! You ask why im so happy about the obvious?? My roommate cooked for the first time ever, yes I was scared!! Im usually the one that cooks in this house hold but last sunday she decided that she would cook for us, we said yes... A very shady yes but a yes non the less! But here I am and I must give her props, it was quite good! She made spaghetti with garlic bread...Yum Yum! I may just pass down my cooking utensils, well maybe not but for her first time cooking she did great!!

3 comments:

Asidney said...

hahaha my old roomate was a TERRIBLE cook but LOVED to cook..so i'd always come home and she'd be so excited and say "dinners ready!!" grooosss haha!

A Glass of Brandi said...

I no how you feel! My roommate is horrible she at least catches one thing on fire when she cooks or the house is full of smoke! lol

An Okie Sample said...

hahaha love the pic!